Thursday, June 1, 2017

Summer Reading Project 2017

It's that time of year again! You know, that time of year where I pick a whole bunch of books and then read them over the course of the summer and then review them for you here. You know that drill. Now, this year is a special year because I'm changing up the dates. In the past, I would start these projects the day after school ended, and then finish up the day before classes began again. But now I'm officially, totally out of school (whoa, crazy thought). I work at a publishing house, which comes with a lot of cool perks. A lot of publishing houses have this thing called Summer Fridays, so I'm going to use those dates instead.

Now this summer has a lot of cool books in store. There's fantasy, romance, dystopian, sci-fi, and much much more. I'm really excited to review these books for you, and to make up for my dismal showing last year of only twelve books. I mean, yeesh, that was bad.

Now. On your marks, get set, READ!

No comments:

Post a Comment