Friday, May 19, 2017

6th Blogoversary

It's hard to believe that 6 years ago, I wrote my first blog post. Back then I had just finished high school, had one book to my name, and thought this blog would be better focused on my clearly excellent writing advice. Since then, I've gone to university and graduated with degrees in history and English. I've written five more books, one of which was published briefly. I've worked a plethora of publishing jobs before settling down in my current job as a marketer at a publishing house. I adore my job and the people I work with and the books I get to help shepherd into the world.

This blog is now about reviews, a way to explain to myself (and obviously you all) why I do and do not like certain books. I used to only read young adult, and while that's still the primary genre I read,  more and more I'm branching into adult books as well.

I don't have much else to say here, but I want to thank everyone who reads this blog. I know I disappear for a while sometimes (like last month) but I really do enjoy coming here and talking about books.

Happy blogoversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment