Monday, March 9, 2015

Checking In

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted! I have been so busy preparing for the end of my college career, I haven't been able to read for pleasure in a while. This stinks pretty badly because I have two amazing books sitting on my nightstand: Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi and Sorceress by Claudia Gray. I've been wanting to read both of them for weeks, but the projects and the class readings got piled on.

I do have a bit of good news to share with you though! 1) I'm almost done with my undergraduate career. It's crazy it's gone by this fast. It feels like last week when I was unloading my boxes in my first dorm room. 2) I've been accepted into grad school! I'm still waiting to hear back from some other places, but I got one of my top choices. This is very exciting. I'm planning my first steps outside the undergraduate world.

Anyway, just thought I'd update you. I should have a review or something for you guys in a week or so. Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment