Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Freedom!

I can't believe it. The quarter is over. I have finished my last fall quarter of college. Next quarter, barring any unforseen circumstances, will be my last. My last quarter of college before graduating with degrees in history and creative writing.

It's been a crazy past couple weeks. I had to get stitches in my hairline because I banged my head (stupidly) on a cabinet. I also fractured my nose a little in another completely dumb way. I also cut my wrist on a microwave which wasn't horrible, just so dumb it warrants telling it. I also finished writing my fifth novel and at the same time polished off my 20-page research paper for my history class. I got an internship at a literary agency as well!

So it's been a lot of up and down for me. And now that the quarter is over I'm looking forward to editing and writing and reading and watching a ton of shows that have been piling up in my queue.

It's been a hard slog these past few weeks, and now I'm ready to party. *curls up to watch Agents of SHIELD*

No comments:

Post a Comment