Sunday, October 19, 2014

Burn Out

Ya'll know what I'm talking about. That point when you've been so busy you just lay in bed doing nothing but eating chocolate and binge-watching Netflix. Yeah, I'm quickly hurtling toward that point. I'm hoping if I hold off on buying chocolate it won't come so quickly. Actually, in a way, I've already hit that point. I've got a cold but I have so much work to do.

I'm planning my NaNo novel, and doing a ton of homework for my senior year of college, and I'm editing for work and trying to maintain a social life. It's resulted in my being exhausted.

I guess this post is just to let you guys know why I haven't been posting. I haven't been able to read for pleasure in about a month because I have so much reading to do and just want to veg in front of Gilmore Girls at the end of the day.

I hope you guys have been able to read more than I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment