Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Settling In

I'm back to the grindstone, juggling work and school and a social life. So far it's been really nice. I'm living with a couple friends, and besides the fruit flies that hitched on someone's fruit, it's been lovely. School is going to be crazy this quarter, with me being snowed in with reading almost constantly but having very little time in class.

I am feeling nostalgic on almost a daily level. I can't believe I'm in my senior year. College went by in a blink, I swear. And soon I'll be filling out applications for grad school and possible moving states for the first time in my life. It's crazy. This being an adult thing sure is a pain. There are days all I want to do is watch Disney movies in my pajamas and eat chocolate. Mature, eh?

I started this blog post wanting to talk about balancing writing. But you all know I've been blocked ever since Entranced closed. I really hope my classes and NaNo will help me get back in the swing of things. This year should see me finishing Poison Ivy for NaNo, which would be my fifth book. I might also have some free time to work on my writing more this spring. But more on that later.

Here's to a new year and a new set of challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment