Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Woops!

Okay, I know I said I was going to do a post about my birthday or a book review or something, and then suddenly it's half a week later and I've barely read anything or posted at all. It's been a really lazy half week. I haven't been reading much because I've been hanging out with friends.

One of my best friends is moving to California in a couple weeks, which sucks but I'm excited for her. The weather has also been ungodly hot, so I've been trying to swim as much as possible.

But anyway, back to what I was originally going to post about all those days ago.

If you remember, last year on my birthday I went skydiving. It was crazy and exciting and fun and nauseous-making. This year, to keep up the routine of slightly dangerous things, I went hot air ballooning! It was a lot of fun and I'm really glad I did it. It was not nearly as scary as I thought it would be, to stand in a basket with a giant balloon keeping me 2,500 feet in the air. 

I would totally recommend it if you're looking for something to do. But warning, the price tag might be a bit of a deterrent...

No comments:

Post a Comment