Thursday, July 17, 2014

Updating

My eyes are so tired. So much so that I'm biting the bullet and getting my eyes rechecked on Monday. I anticipate this will result in me needing to wearing glasses full time fro here on out. I'm a bit bummed, but at the same time I'm willing to suffer for my art!

Let's see...what else has been happening in my life. I've been catching up on errands and chores that have needed to be done for way too long like cleaning out my wallet. I've also been rewatching Gilmore Girls for I think the fifth time. Next up on my watch list is Doctor Who!

Gosh, what else. I'm sorry I don't have more interesting stories for you guys. I've been editing for Month9Books, going out with my friends when possible, and enjoying every minute of this hot weather. I haven't made much progress on the rewrite of Griffin's Song or Spiral, but I'm hopeful that I'll be getting under way with it soon.

I'm also still working my way through Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers. It's been slow going because I've been running around doing errands. But I have to go to the doctor today so I'll probably get through 100 or so pages while I'm waiting...

What is going on in your lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment