Wednesday, June 4, 2014

3 Year Blogoversary

I guess I missed my actual Blogoversary! It was on 5/19. It's so hard to believe I've been running this blog for three years. It seems like just a few months ago that I decided it would be a good way to start a platform if I wrote a blog. And man, were those some awful posts at the beginning. All hoity toity and formal.

I just want to thank the readers out there who glance here from time to time. I know I'm nowhere near being the most heavily trafficked blog, but I still love going online and seeing that someone's been reading.


Since I started this blog I have graduated high school, started college, gotten into my majors, gotten my first internship in editing, gotten my first job in publishing, gotten a book deal, had my book released and then taken down a couple months later. There has been frustration, elation, and many, many books. This blog is such a hodgepodge of writing tips and book reviews and random stuff about my life. I hope you enjoy it.


Have some cake on me!

Retrieved from http://tinyurl.com/nuj2bvw

No comments:

Post a Comment