Saturday, May 24, 2014

Almost Done

It's crazy. I have been in England for nearly an entire quarter. It's flown by so quickly. And I've loved most of it. Being sick and having to walk around for class while being a fountain of phlegm and snot suuucked. But I've gotten to see tons of West End shows and lots of monuments and museums that I didn't get to see the last time I was here. Anyway, I have a lot of fun things planned for this summer. I am living at home for the first time in...well a long time. And I plan on making a cosplay costume of Anna's dress from Frozen and taking ice skating lessons and finishing the first draft of Spiral and many other things. Ya'll know how I like to keep busy.

I also plan on doing my yearly feature: my summer reading project. For those of you who are new to this blog, you can check out the tabs of past projects at the top of the page. But here's a quick summary: I pick about 30 books and read them over the course of my summer, reviewing each one for my readers. I don't have a full list of what I'll be reading yet, but I did just order some books that will no doubt be on my list.

They are as follows:

Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
House of Ivy and Sorrow by Natalie Whipple
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
Steadfast by Claudia Gray
Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
The One by Kiera Cass
Vortex by S.J. Kincaid

Have you read any of these? What did you think? Sound off in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment