Monday, December 16, 2013

Cover Reveal and other things

So you probably haven't noticed, but I haven't blogged at all this month. I swear I have a good reason. Well, a couple. 1) It was finals at school, which meant a mountain of work. 2) I'm sick and have been exhausted (cherry on the cake is the doctors don't know what's wrong with me). 3) Laziness. I haven't read a book in over a month because of how busy I am, and my free time was spent with friends relaxing or sleeping. I'm almost done with Linger by Maggie Stiefvater though, so review coming your way soon!

But on to the exciting things! The signups for the cover reveal of Balancing Act are open! And, guys, I'd love it if you'd be part of it. It's a beautiful cover that just encapsulates what this book is about. I almost cried when I saw it. Please, if you have a blog or a website or anything where you could put the cover on December 23rd, please sign up here.

Hope your December is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment