Thursday, November 28, 2013

I Am Thankful


I have a lot to be thankful for. If you aren't interested in a really optimistic, sappy list of stuff I'm grateful for, you probably should stop reading.

My life is amazing. I am at a top 40 university, double majoring in subjects I love. I got a book deal at 19, and I've got a great job at Entranced Publishing where I recently got promoted. I have amazing friends and family who support my frantic reading habits and don't mind me blathering on about books. I've gotten scholarships that take a tiny bit of the sting out of tuition costs. I'm going to San Francisco soon, and then I'm spending my spring in London. I'm so young and I've gotten to fulfill so many of my life's dreams. I couldn't be happier.

I have a lot to be thankful for. You know, I have a cork board in my room by my bed where I pin up the tickets from shows, movies, concerts etc. I have only had it for a year, and it sports things from the past three years. It is completely full. I look up there and I see a lot of memories. A plane ticket to Philadelphia when I got to visit my best friend. A bookmark from Marissa Meyer. The expert reviews from the first time I entered ABNA. So many amazing memories, and I can't wait to put more up there.


Retrieved from http://tinyurl.com/mtt9ogj
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Have a piece of pie on me.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are really happening for you. That's very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete