Monday, September 16, 2013

Unfortunate Opportunity

Since Christmas Day of my junior year of high school I have had trouble with my tonsils. Whether it's tonsillitis, strep, or tonsil stones, I get it at least twice a year. It hasn't been a walk in the park. So finally I went to an ENT back in August and got a tonsillectomy scheduled. Which I got on Friday.  And so I've been in bed for almost four straight days now, eating all my food in liquid form and sleeping almost around the clock.

I thought that this week would be a great opportunity to get a lot of reading. Sort of an unfortunate opportunity, if that makes sense. Nope.

My eyes are so tired, my body is so tired, my mind is so tired all the time.

Oh well, I swear I will be reading soon. I just wanted to check in and let you guys know I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. I just haven't been on my computer much lately. Hope your week is going better than mine!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I sure hope you're feeling better after all that. I'd've thought it'd be a great opportunity to get lots of reading done, too... although, having had surgery myself, it's surprising how draining it is just simply lying there and healing.

    ReplyDelete