Friday, September 6, 2013

Preparation

This last week has been crazy. I finished up at my day job, and had to pack my life up again to move back home. Of course, this is just a place I'll stay for three weeks before packing up *again* and moving to school to start my junior year. So, as you can probably guess, I'm rather tuckered out. The last few days at home have been spent sleeping, baking delicious things, and watching bloopers on my favorite television shows. I've also started going through the annual process of cleaning out my room. Not that I'm a messy person (quite the opposite), but every year I go through practically everything I own and get rid of things I will never use/wear again.

This year I also have to get another bookcase. That's right, I finally ran out of room. The case I have in my room was completely double stacked, no room for other books. This not being safe, I decided it was time to invest in another case. So about 150 books are now sitting in my room, awaiting a new home.

I have gotten very little else done. I have a book to edit for work, and submissions to assess as usual. But in terms of my own writing and reading, I look like a snail. I'm 100 pages in to Endlessly by Kiersten White, and I'm staring at The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson, really wanted to read it. But I have zero energy.

Hope ya'll are having a great first week of September!

No comments:

Post a Comment