Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Where I've Gone

It's been a while since I posted, and it was going to be a few more days till I can get back here with a review. Why? Excellent question. I have so much going on right now I have had almost zero chance to read. I am home for my birthday for four days, and they are jam-packed with seeing friends, spending time with family, baking, editing for work, editing Balancing Act, and I'm going skydiving on my birthday.

It's been a rather tiring week. It's an unfortunate coincidence that a book for work and Balancing Act are overlapping. Hence the not being able to read. But I've been working slowly through Storm Front by Jim Butcher when I can, and I really like it.

Which brings me to what I wanted to say in this post. Overloading ones self. Now, I have not yet found my limit. I've never had so much to do that I broke down and I didn't finish it all. Were there times when I was very stressed and stayed up late to finish an assignment or edit those last few pages? Of course. But in the main, I haven't found my limit.

When do you think it's wise not to take on more work? Just curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment