Monday, May 6, 2013

A Short Break

Normally on Monday I would attempt to have a book review ready for you. And since I have received a ton of books recently, I honestly should have one. But I don't. I'm about halfway through Shades of Earth by Beth Revis and loving it, but it's not ready to be reviewed. Here's my explanation.

I had an amazing weekend. The sun is shining hard on the Pacific Northwest, and I spent most of the weekend outside. I went to parks and walked around town, and saw Iron Man 3 with my friends. In the process I gained quite a sunburn, a broken toe, and torn up heels. But it was totally worth it.

I got almost nothing of substance done. And I enjoyed every minute of it. Sometimes you just need to unwind with friends. Back soon with a review, though! Hope ya'll have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment