Sunday, May 19, 2013

2 Year Blogoversary

Wow, I can't believe it's been 2 years since I started this blog. It seems like time is flying so fast lately, it's hard to keep track. Last year at this time I was writing Balancing Act during my freshman year of college, with only schoolwork on my mind and my social life. How times have changed.

I am now at the end of my sophomore year of college, I've gotten my first internship, my first job in publishing, and I've sold Balancing Act to Entranced Publishing. A year ago at this time, I was probably wondering "Am I good enough to be published? Will my books be good enough?" Now I can't imagine a better life than this one: spending my time reading, writing, and editing.

It's been an amazing 2 years of blogging, what with reviewing books and telling ya'll about my SNI's and the amazing, and sometimes not-so-amazing, parts of my life as a YA novelist. Thanks so much for being with me on this journey, and giving me such good advice along the way.

I couldn't have done it without you.

Happy Sunday!


Retrieved from
http://tinyurl.com/aplnk2q

No comments:

Post a Comment