Monday, April 29, 2013

Broke Down...

... and bought 9 books. Woops! Last Thursday after a butt-whooping week of class, I was lying in bed, thinking about what to read after I finish Extras. And I looked at my Books to Get list and the last few books I've read. Lordy, I've read a lot of dystopian. And the rest of the books on my shelf here at school? Dystopian.

And onto B&N.com I went, and purchased some of the books I've been wanting to for months (Crown of Embers, Serpent's Shadow, etc). And, very exciting, I got The Elite by Kiera Cass! Yes, I know it's another dystopian, but the Selection was was one my favorite books I read last summer,

The books won't get here till Wednesday or Thursday. This is the only thing that makes me sad.

Have a tolerable Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Crown of Embers. You will not be disappointed. :D

    ReplyDelete