Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Waiting, Again

Well, all my applications are sent out. Most of them, anyways. I have a couple more internships to apply to, but the majority of them are just awaiting responses.

What shall I do in the meantime, you ask? Excellent question. Guess what? I'm almost done with another quarter of school. What? Seriously, where did this year go? I feel like I just got back from Winter break and here it is almost Spring break.

Which means dun dun dun, it's almost finals time. I have a short story to write, short stories to edit, dinosaur clades to memorize, and a primary source about rock music in 20th century St. Petersburg to read. The last one is kind of weird. Reading? I'll try. Writing? I'll do my best. Obsessively refresh my email while waiting to hear back from my internships? Check.

Waiting is the hardest part.

No comments:

Post a Comment