Friday, March 1, 2013

Next Step

Being almost halfway through my college career has opened my eyes to the fact that I need to get my butt in  gear. No, I have not been slacking. I'm over halfway through my History major and right on track for my English one. I am part of the Equestrian team, I have an editorial internship, and I have a moderately active social life. I read and write when I can, and the same with blogging. No one can say I've slacked off.

But.

But.

But.

I can do more.

Which means I spent a good portion of today applying to internships at publishing houses and literary agencies. I am exhausted. I am now off to bury my nose in The Golden Compass. Or sleep. Maybe sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! How exciting! I think that would be an awesome experience, working at either an agency or publisher. Gonna have my fingers crossed you get one of them! I'd look forward to hearing all about it. :)

    (Also: PS. You're such an overachiever. ;) )

    ReplyDelete