Thursday, March 7, 2013

Exciting Developments

So, some exciting things have been happening. I answered a twitter ad for Entranced Publishing, which was looking for bloggers who would be willing to review their author's books, as well as host interviews and guest posts.

I was put into their database and told that if they wanted to book something, they would let me know.

Well, yesterday I found out that I would be receiving two ARCs of fantasy novels to review, and that in April and May the authors of said books would be available for interviewing on my blog!

Can you say YAY OH MY GOD YAY! I can, and have quite a bit over the past few days.

Back tomorrow with a book review, hopefully. Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! That's pretty exciting! I love getting free books in the mail. :) Will look forward to seeing your posts about them. :)

    ReplyDelete