Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Amazingly Incredible Spectacular News!

Ya'll know I've been sending out my resume over the past month or so, trying to get an internship with a literary agency or publishing house. I honestly didn't have much hope;  I mean, these are internships adults apply for, already having much more experience in the real world than me. I mean, I am an adult, but a young one. But I wanted to say I had tried.

So what astonished me was, after applying for an internship within Entranced Publishing, based in Minnesota, I ended up as an associate editor within the company!

Guys! I work in publishing now! Not just an internship, but a job! I can't believe it! And that's way too many exclamation marks so I'll stop using them, but I'm so excited.

I'm on my way.

2 comments:

  1. !!!!!! :D That's so totally awesome, wow! Congratulations! I'm absolutely stoked for you! So this is, I assume, something you can work from home for? Part time, or will it be your full-time summer job, or...? Send me an email with all the excitement if you're uncomfortable sharing the details here. ;) Woohoo! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete