Monday, February 4, 2013

White Collar Abbey

This weekend I had no homework. Which has never happened in the year and a half I've been at college. And, honestly, I didn't know what to do with myself. I wasn't able to get hooked into a book for some reason, so I watched Netflix. An unhealthy amount of Netflix.

I have already watched all of the show White Collar, which, if you haven't seen it, you really need to. Matt Bomer and Tim DeKay are incredible actors. But I love going back through and watching shows again to pick up on clues or mannerisms I hadn't before.

I also started watching Downton Abbey. I've heard a looooot of great things about this show and it certainly didn't disappoint. The worldbuilding is incredible, the characters well thought out. And, you know, Maggie Smith.

So, that's my weekend. Engrossed in period and crime dramas that made me want to sign up for the FBI and wear pretty dresses. Hope someone out there got some writing done!

No comments:

Post a Comment