Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hitting the Peak

I have worked very hard this quarter to stay on top of my school work, meetings, clubs, internship obligations, and life. I've gotten better at time management. But I have reached the middle of the quarter and I think I'm hitting my peak.

Every day this week I have come back to my room, dropped my book bag, and stared at it, disheartened. I had no motivation to do anything. Really, truly, I just wanted to sleep. No pleasure reading has occurred, nor any writing. Every day is just getting to the next. And it's not like it's been a bad week.

It's just that it's the middle week, when I can look back at the first part of the quarter and realize I have that exact same amount of work heading towards me again.

Sorry not to be more exciting, folks. This weekend is for getting as much work done as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment