Thursday, February 21, 2013

Baby Steps

Hey, remember last year when I wrote a book for NaNoWriMo and had enough time to write another one as well? Yeah, I do too. I miss those days when I could relax with some hot chocolate, country music, and write a few scenes.

I've been catching up on work for my internship so I haven't had a whole lot of free time this week. But last night I did get a chance to open up Origins and scan through what I've already written. Every time I go through my character profiles  I fall in love with this story again. I can't wait to buckle down (probably over the summer)  and get into the meat.

At least I know the first few chapters are going to be very polished. I've gone over them at least half a dozen times now. Baby steps, is what it is. Baby steps so I get to sleep, and get all of my work done without going crazy.

To all those out there who have been able to make time to write recently, I applaud you. I envy you, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment