Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year

Well it's that time of year to be profound about how next year I'll improve myself and work harder, complain less, enjoy life etc. etc. But honestly? I'm pretty happy with life. I have amazing friends, a great education, a great family, a great job, and I have books.

But of course I have plans for the coming year. I'm going to finish writing Origins, which I've started now that I'm not travelling. That is my big goal for this year. I love this story too much not to give it the time it deserves. I also plan on working hard in school and having a social life. And did I mention I got an internship? Yay! I'm going to be very busy.

But I will always make time to write.

Happy New Year, everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the internship, and happy writing in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Happy writing to you too!

    ReplyDelete