Friday, December 7, 2012

Taking it Slow

Sorry about the radio silence, guys. This quarter is slowly grinding to a close, and I think it's running me over in the process. Not only have I been writing and rewriting papers, I've also been studying for finals because, surprise surprise, they are all on the first day of Finals Week. Which is, to put it mildly, terrifying.

I've said goodbye to some amazing professors this week. In one lecture we even applauded as he said farewell. If I hadn't been exhausted out of my skull I might have cried.

In light of the fact that I've been so busy, I haven't had any time to write. At all. Or edit.

So I'm taking a break for now. I will return, but I don't know how often I'll be blogging this month. I'm so tired, I need some time to sleep and recharge after a very tiring quarter.

See you later!

1 comment:

  1. You've much more self-discipline than me - I'd find it so tempting to slack off and work on my writing instead. ;) Good on you, though. Hope the end of the semester wraps up smoothly and you get some time to rest and relax soon! Good luck on the finals!

    ReplyDelete