Monday, November 19, 2012

Books I Want to Read

Since I am in the final haul before Thanksgiving, I thought I'd do a post about the books I'd like to read. You've seen a lot of reviews of the books I have read, but here are some of the ones I have yet to mark off my TBR list.

Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
Of Posiedon by Anna Banks
Shadow and Bone by Laigh Bardugo
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
Crossed by Allie Condie
Gold Medal Summer by Donna Freitas
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Cinder by Marissa Meyers
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams

If you've read any of these books, feel free to leave a review in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I thought Shadow and Bone was good, though not as unique or amazing as the cover/some word of mouth I'd heard would suggest. I felt Crossed was meh, alright but not much happened considering its length (though I hear the third is supposed to be much better). And I LOVED Cinder, one of my favourite books of 2012.

    Haven't read any of the rest, so I'll be interested to hear your thoughts as you get to them.

    ReplyDelete