Thursday, October 18, 2012

Um, what?

I have had piddling chance to write or read this week. Why, you ask? Well, because next week is midterms. Um, when did that happen? Didn't I just move back to school last week? It feels like it. And I've had even less chance, or inspiration, to blog. I feel bad coming on to blogger with no progress to report on Origins, or querying, or even reviewing. I have books to read, I swear. And I will be back soon with a review of I Am Number Four. And for those 20 of you out there who read this blog, I am sorry.

Trust me, this is hurting me a lot more than it's hurting you. Truly. Ow.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry - life comes first! I think we bloggers put a lot more pressure on ourselves to blog than our readership actually expects of us.

    Good luck on the midterms!

    ReplyDelete