Thursday, October 11, 2012

Checking In

Hey, I'm sorry to have gone missing for a few days there. I have taken on many more projects this year at university, and this week was particularly busy. Lots of reading, bonding with my floor-mates, and attending meetings. On the plus side, it appears as if I am almost half-way done with my history major! And I applied for my English major. Terrified. I hear back next week.

So I will be back, hopefully tomorrow, with a review of I Am Number Four. This weekend isn't as busy as some of the next ones will be, so I'm hoping to get in a good dose of pleasure reading. And writing. I really need to work on Origins. A scene has been bobbing around my head all week but I haven't had time to write it. And perhaps I shall tweak my outline for Saddle Sore, this years choice for NaNo.

What's been keeping your life hectic?

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's good to take a short break! Life often gets busy without warning. Kinda sucks when there's writing you want to get done but don't have the time for. Good luck with the English major!

    ReplyDelete