Saturday, September 15, 2012

Tired

It's been an exhausting few days. My body has been fighting off a bug of some kind and, while I haven't actually gotten sick, I've been lethargic. It's like I can feel the virus trying to take over. Bleck. But I've been sick often it's just like a walk in a park, granted a rainy park.

The result of this lethargy? I've gotten basically nothing done. No writing, no editing, no critiquing, and virtually no reading. Instead I've been doing stuff that doesn't require, well, thinking. I've been watching movies I've always wanted to see but never got around to (Pretty Woman, Indiana Jones series). And I've been crocheting. Crocheting so much that my hands stiffened up.

I promise I'll be back with reviews in a day or two. I just need to rest. I think the summer finally caught up with me.

Reading: The Girl of Fire and Thorns

2 comments:

  1. I have days like that from time to time. Dunno if I have a bug or if it's just my body forcing me to slow down for a bit. I usually listen and take the day off to do mostly nothing. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Seabrooke :) I'm feeling much better today, and have gotten back into my regular routine of straining my eyes with copious reading, writing, and critiquing ;)

    ReplyDelete