Friday, September 21, 2012

Beginnings

Well, I am back at school. Granted, classes don't start for a few days, so I have some time to settle in, get to know my new roommate, and finish my Summer Reading Project.

It's been a crazy summer. I've read so much my eyes got three times as worse, and I've finished the first draft of my third book. I've gone ziplining. I've ridden a camel. I had a minor surgery. I worked a full time job. And I didn't do homework, thank goodness.

I'm looking forward to the new school year, my sophomore year. What are my plans, you ask? Well, read even more. I'm not even close to finishing my TBR pile. I want to write books 4 and 5. Details to come later. I want to progress down the path to finding an agent. And I want to maintain a decent GPA, sleep, and have a decent social life. Seems reasonable, right? Probably not. But I'm going to try.

Here is to a new school year, and the books that come with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment