Monday, July 16, 2012

Progress Report

I am currently approaching the end of The Great Gatsby, and just a heads up for my soon to come review, I'm loving it just as much the second time.

Today I reached a milestone in Balancing Act. After a few days of mulling and outlining, tweaking and staring at other projects, I got down to business and pushed the word count up and past 30,000! I am so excited for this, as I feel I'm over the hump. Balancing Act is going to be shorter than either Griffin's Song or Wind Chaser, probably around 60-70 thousand words. And I'm loving every minute of writing it. I've been researching ankle surgeries and advanced moves on uneven parallel bars and beam. My youtube search history looks like I'm a gymnastics nut.

I can't wait to give you all a taste of what's going on in the world of Callie Harding, a seventeen-year-old whose gymnastic dreams were cut short, and is now trying to heal. Perhaps I'll show you an excerpt!

Until then, have a great week!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JxVBJ9aEJM

No comments:

Post a Comment