Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bucket Lists

I've seen more than a few blogging bucket lists over the past few days. Megan Bostic, a fellow Washington writer, is having a bucket list contest for some swag from her book Never Eighteen. The contest is simple, you only have to list six things on your bucket list.

I've also been discussing this with my family at work. There are so many things I want to see. I was bitten by the travel bug early on in life, and I have gypsy blood in me. So, for today's post (I promise I'll have a review tomorrow) here's part of my bucket list:

  1.  Get published
  2. See all three Triple Crown Races (Belmont, Preakness, Derby)
  3. See the beginning and end of the Iditarod Sled Dog Race
  4. See the Trevi fountain in Italy
  5. Swim off the Great Barrier Reef
  6. Go skydiving
  7. Go hang gliding
  8. Study abroad
  9. Graduate with a double major from college
  10. Pull an all-nighter with friends
What's on your bucket list?

1 comment:

  1. Great list. Some of those might be easier to accomplish than others. ;) I'm not sure what would be on my bucket list. Some traveling, certainly; I'd love to get back to the rainforests of the tropics. But there aren't many things that if I realized I was going to die tomorrow I'd be disappointed at not having done.

    ReplyDelete