Thursday, June 7, 2012

DONE

My freshman year of college is complete! My things are packed and awaiting loading into the family car. My roommate is currently vacuuming to her heart's desire. Everything is wiped down and bare, and it's sort of a bittersweet moment. I've had a wonderful time this year. Winter quarter was hard, spring quarter was fun.

I'm going to miss my little dorm room with it's heavy furniture and green carpeting. But I have so much to look forward to this summer. I'm going to New York soon, and then I'm working with my family on the coast for the rest of the summer. Oh, and I'm going to see Jeff Foxworthy at a fair. And I'm planning on finishing the draft of Balancing Act, now that I have time to write again. And sometime in there I'll blog and hang out with friends.

It's been a wonderful year, and I'm sad it's over. But there's always next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment