Friday, June 8, 2012

Book Binge

There is not a wide selection of books to buy on the coast where I will be living this summer. So I went on a spree and got 13 new titles in preparation for my deprivation. Well, I suppose that's not true. I've read Ender's Game before, but it was only for school, and I didn't have my own copy. So over the next few weeks (minus the days I'm in New York) I'll be posting reviews of the following books among the regular programming:

Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
A Song for Summer by Eva Ibbotson
Empress of the Seven Hills by Kate Quinn
Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
The Floating Islands by Rachel Neumeier
The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
A Morning Gift by Eva Ibbotson

It's a nice mix of fantasy, romance, sci-fi, paranormal, historical fiction, and dystopian. I cannot begin to describe how happy I am right now!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, that's a good mix! I have the Red Pyramid on my shelf, too, and I can't wait to read it. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete