Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Already?

There are only 3 weeks until I am done with my freshman year of college. Isn't that insane? I may be a bit absent on the blog for that time, for I have papers to write, finals to study for, my room to pack up, a book to work on, assignments to complete, class to attend, and sleep to be had.

I am also working this weekend. I cannot wait to see my family on the coast again. It's going to be a wonderful weekend of hanging out, watching movies, working, and delicious meals that weren't pre-packaged.

I'll leave you with this quote that has been attributed to Milton Berle: I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are, because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been by far; for a might-have-been has never been, but a has was once an are.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Time is flying for sure! Enjoy the last few weeks before the sweet freedom of summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nicole :) I hope you have a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete