Monday, April 30, 2012

The Project

I think it's safe to tell you all about the project I've been working on for a few weeks now. I didn't want to tell ya'll until I thought it was out of the "Shiny New Idea" phase. Tentatively entitled Balancing Act, I'm telling the story of seventeen-year-old Callie Harding as she deals with having her athletic dreams taken away from her, and discovering that she can still be strong in other ways. Her best friend Jen, her boyfriend Scott, and her ex-boyfriend Ty help her along this path in different ways.

I'm at 21k so far. It's been a productive weekend - half of that total was from the last two days alone.

So, there you are. I'm hoping to get to at least 25k tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Yaay! That's so exciting. :) I love the thrill of a new idea; I guess this is the one that was keeping you up, eh? You're making good progress on it; finding it's flowing faster than your other couple?

    Sorry for my lack of comment recently; it's been a busy couple weeks for me! I'll be back home in a couple weeks. But I've been reading everything. :)

    ReplyDelete