Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Love Life

No, I'm not going to spout about my significant other. Hard to do when you haven't got one. Instead I'm going to talk about how life is great. Because really, you need those days where everything is wonderful. Mine was yesterday. The sun was shining over the Pacific Northwest, and it was warm enough  to wear sandals!! Add to that the book Entwined by Heather Dixon, and you've got a lovely day.


The only part that spoiled it was homework. But really, I'm used to that so it was no big deal. Just some reading and an assignment for oceanography. Tomorrow I have a quiz in history, which means studying tonight. This quarter is so relaxed compared to last quarter. I feel like I can breathe again.

And, in more exciting news, I'm back into writing. Right now I'm focusing on Water Dance and Fire Crackle. It gives me something to work on while I wait for responses on queries. That's right. I've started querying. Just a few got sent off this weekend, but I'm going to increase that number after my quiz tomorrow.

Kick up your heels today. Enjoy the sun. Love life.

Oh, by the way, has anyone read Entwined? What did you think of it?

2 comments:

  1. Are you far along in it yet? It's on my TBR list.

    I love those beautiful days where it feels wonderful just to be alive.

    Glad you're finding more time to work on writing now! And I'll have my fingers crossed for you for good responses on the queries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished it this evening. In my opinion it wasn't as good as the interpretation Jessica Day George did, but it was still good. I thought it could have used a bit more editing and setting description. Would recommend it as a light read though.

    ReplyDelete