Wednesday, March 7, 2012

So. Much. Stress.

Hell Week is living up to its name. Last quarter I had a 10 page paper due, plus a couple 3 page ones, a 7 page one, and 1 in-class final. This quarter I have a portfolio to do, a 10 page paper, and 2 in-class finals. And I feel infinitely more stressed. Perhaps it's because my 10 page paper involves a ton of research on topics that weren't discussed in lecture.

I got so tense at one point that I just had to sit back and listen to music for a few minutes so I wouldn't scream. Which would be violating Quiet Hours in my dorm.


What do you guys do to de-stress? I generally read, but I'm so busy and my eyes are so tired from reading that I just can't do it at the moment.

And I'm probably going to work this weekend while I finish that portfolio and study for my finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment