Monday, March 5, 2012

Cue the Scary Music

Hell Week has arrived for real. I basically have two Hell Weeks because of all the papers I have to write and research I need to do. But this week encompasses everyone at my school. Things are quiet in my dorm. Tonight people buckle down and study, buy expensive vending machine food,and fall asleep at two in the morning.

I already feel a headache coming on. This weekend was spent divided between home and my friends, one of which came home from across the country for spring break and whom I missed terribly. Then yesterday was some intensive work on an essay about Teresa of Avila and Lucrecia de Leon combined with getting ahead in my massive amount of reading so tonight can be used for research.

My books are on hold for the moment. Once my finals are through I can work on them again, and I am really looking forward to it. Just over two weeks till I hear from the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Contest. I might be nervous if I wasn't so busy.

Here's hoping your week will be better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment