Thursday, February 9, 2012

Yippee!

It's Thursday! You know what that means? After a few hours of class, I'm done for the week. Thank goodness. It's been a long week. What with papers and readings and midterms, I feel as if someone took a wiffle ball bat to my brain.

Plans for this weekend: leave school for home. Eat lots of toast because we aren't allowed toasters in the dorm. Lay in bed and write. Do laundry. Pack for work. Go to work on the coast. Enjoy marvelous chocolate and laughter with aunt and uncle. Get haircut since bangs are touching eyelashes and it itches. Procrastinate on homework until it's absolutely necessary.

Sounds pretty solid to me. I may also pick up a copy of Crossed by Allie Condie. For those of you who've read the series, is Crossed any good?

TGIT

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the week's end! Hope you have a good time at home and get lots of lazing and reading and writing done. :)

    I liked Crossed, though I have to admit I liked Matched better. It wasn't quite what I was expecting, based on the way Matched was written and where it left off, and I think that partly coloured my opinion of it. Plus I think Matched felt more ...I dunno, cohesive, or something. But still, like I said, I enjoyed Crossed, and definitely worth reading. :)

    ReplyDelete