Monday, February 27, 2012

Horrific Hour

Well since I had to get up at 6 to register for classes, I might as well post a bit early today. This weekend was quite productive, actually. I stayed at school and worked on WDFC as well as Wings. Did a bit more outlining for each, and wrote a few pages for each.

We're heading into hell week and I have three papers to write, a portfolio to put together, notes to study, research to do etc. It's not going to be pretty. But probably the worst part of the whole thing is that I've run out of reading material. Pleasure reading, I mean. I'm up to my ears in school books, courtesy of two upper level history courses. But I always relax with a good book at the end of the day, and now I don't have one.


The bookstore nearby closed, and the libraries here are strictly for research. So I guess I'll hunker down and reread something on the shelf. But I do wish I could convince myself to just shell out ten bucks for an ebook.

Just two more weeks and then I can relax. Thank goodness.

1 comment:

  1. I can't quite bring myself to pay the money for an ebook, either; if I'm going to own a book, I want a physical copy. I don't mind reading ebooks, though. Our public library has an ebook lending service online; does yours have anything similar?

    ReplyDelete