Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sunshine Award

Good Morning, Everyone! It's been a wonderful break. I spent the long weekend doing homework and catching up on chores and going bowling. And when I returned to this blog it was to find that I'd been nominated for another award: The Sunshine Award.

Thank you to Yesenia over at Help Me Write A Novel, for nominating me.

Rules: Thank the person who gave you the award. Write a post about it. Answer the questions that come with it. Pass it along to ten other bloggers and let them know they received the award.

Questions:

Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Animal: Horses, definitely horses. I dream about riding them pretty often.
Favorite Number: 7, don't know why.
Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink: I'm going to go with milk. It's juvenile but I like it.
Facebook or Twitter: FB
My Passions: writing, reading, learning
Getting or Giving Presents: Both I guess. I love the look on peoples' faces when they open their gift.
Favorite Pattern: Plaid. I spent a lot of time around cowgirls, and it's their timeless fashion.
Favorite Day of the Week: Friday because it's the beginning of the weekend and the end of the week
Favorite Flower: Carnations or Lilies

Nominees:

So most of the blogs I follow are of agents or professional writers, so I'm only going to nominate those people like me who are just trying to break into the writing world

Nick Hight: Writing Fire
Monica: Breaking Fantasy
Seabrooke: Seabrooke Nancy

Perhaps I need to find more blogs to follow...

Tomorrow I'll have a post about writing, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment