Tuesday, January 3, 2012

So Far...

the exercise has been going well. Both of my classes on Tuesdays are at least one flight of stairs up. And they're steep. Then I had to refill a prescription, which is another bit of a walk, and then I had to pick up one of my finals from the TA's office. That's where it got interesting. It was the most confusing building ever built. It's hexagonal, and there are three main sections.

And there were two 5th floors. Seriously. I was looking for the fourth floor, and didn't know if I was supposed to go down or up or horizontal or what! And did I mention there was no elevator in the section I was in? Yeah. Long story short I finally found the office after climbing perhaps 20 flights of stairs in my confusion.

So yeah, I got my exercise for the day.

In reader-ly news I finished reading Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George today. And I loved it. The love story could have used a bit more fleshing out, but I was too fascinated by the evilness of the King Under Stone that I didn't really mind. I love re-tellings of fairy tales. So, I'm going to dive right into Princess of Glass by the same author....

as soon as I find a place with wifi so I can get it on my kindle.

Here's to a new quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment