Friday, January 20, 2012

Sickeningly Bubbly

Such a wonderful wonderful mood! Even though I don't have classes on Fridays I was pleased to find out that class had been canceled due to the road conditions (snow with a half inch layer of ice on top). My friends were very pleased, and celebrated by staying up late, not doing homework, and watching TV. We're a rowdy bunch, ain't we?

I was also pleased to sleep through the night. You see, two nights ago at two in the morning, some jerks from down the road decided it would be hilarious to pull my building's fire alarm. And since my bed is lofted I'm about 3 feet away from the blasted alarm in my room, which means I came awake very very suddenly. We stood outside in the snow and ice in pajamas for 20 minutes before we were allowed back in.

But onto my happy news. I just finished reading Anna and the French Kiss and LOVED IT SO MUCH. All you girls out there need to read it. Like, now. The main male character, Etienne St. Clair, is swoon material. And the book made me laugh a lot. And tear up. And I got to have donut holes and milk while reading it. So, yeah, you need to read it.

In even better news, the power is back on in my neighborhood and I am heading off home to see my mom, dog, and dad (who I haven't seen in about three weeks).

Next up is Uglies by Scott Westerfeld.

What are you reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment