Friday, November 25, 2011

A Little Delayed


So even though I finished NaNoWriMo on day ten, I haven't been able to post my winner badge. For those of you out there who participate in WriMo, you know we can't validate our novels till the 25th. So I'm here with my little gold star!

Hehe! It took me so long to get off my butt (metaphorically of course) and write the sequel to GS. And I'm so glad I did, because it got my somewhat dormant creative juices flowing again.

News on the new novel front: I'm still working on my synopsis and hope to finish it today and get a few pages written. What with classes and homework and Turkey Day (mmm pie) I haven't had a whole lot of free time. But now, with two days to relax before heading back to the grindstone, I plan to write and read until my eyes blur.

To all you other Nanoers out there, good luck on reaching 50k, and to those of you who have already reached that goal - you rock!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Again. :) Still blown away that you finished it so quickly.

    Hope you're having a happy thanksgiving! Have fun with the writing!

    ReplyDelete