Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Fun Two Days

Writing is the last thing on my mind over the past two days. You know those mornings when you wake up and realize you slept on your neck oddly, and it's going to be stiff all day? Well my morning neck pain turned into a two day muscle spasm radiating from my lower back down through my leg and up to the middle of my back. Can you say yay? Because it was just wonderful walking a half mile back to my dorm with that pain. I guess getting the Christmas tree off the truck without the help of my dad for the first time was not so successful. Woops.

So a night spent at home lying down, a quicky doctor appointment to determine it was in fact a muscle spasm, and then I got lovely lovely medication that makes me drowsy and loopy but miraculously pain free!

On the up side, all that time spent horizontally meant I got to read a lot. There's a silver lining to every spazzing cloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment