Sunday, October 23, 2011

News Flash

I'm going to be upfront with my schedule this week, as it will no doubt affect my blogging. Midterms are this week, and I have several papers to write as well as tests to cram for. That's in addition to my 17 credits worth of classes and the no credit, two hour long course in how to get published!

And I'm playing a bit of hookie and taking a trip with my mom to meet Tamora Pierce, who will be signing copies of her new book, Mastiff, this week! SO EXCITED!! Hers was the first fantasy novel I ever read, and my copy of Alanna: The First Adventure is so worn out that white shows through on the majority of the spine.

So I'm sorry, folks, but there probably won't be much blog activity here over the course of the week, although I do plan on telling ya'll about the publishing course. And if I hear back from Mandy Hubbard about GRIFFIN'S SONG, and it's positive, I'll be shouting it from the rooftops and surely through here.

So enjoy your week, and I'll see you guys later.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the exams, and have fun at the book signing! That's pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Seabrooke! Thanks for the edits you sent me, they were very helpful. Do you have an estimate on when I'm going to see your ms? :)

    ReplyDelete