Thursday, September 15, 2011

What Now?

I've sent my manuscript off to my critique partner after some pretty heavy editing. I'm dorm shopping tomorrow and my room is relatively clean. Work is over and it's too cold to swim. So what do I do now?

My List:
  • Go through clothing and determine what I'm bringing to college
  • Watch Disney movies till my eyes blur
  • Start researching the 17 page list of literary agencies I've compiled
  • Figure out what books I can't live without and pack them
  • Work on sequel to the book I just sent off
  • Do some tweaking on my query letter
  • Work on one of my three other WIPs
  • Clean room so it is more than relatively clean
  • Finish my university's common book *sigh*
  • Make coffee
  • Drink coffee
Well, I suppose I've got enough to do! Some obviously more important items. Like making that coffee. In fact, I think I'll go do that now. Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment